Every 10 minutes cyber criminals alter their attack code, virus, worm, Trojan, and other zero-day malware, resulting in typical anti-virus/spyware software (signature-based) only stopping 29% of today’s attacks on average. Adding AppGuard more than Triples your computer Protection without the confusion found in alternatives.
Highly Effective Computer Protection
* Blocks Zero-day Malware Attacks — Prevents flaws in popular software applications from being used to infest computers.
* Plugs Malware-Caused Data Leaks - Sandboxes high-risk applications (web browsers by default) such that they cannot access user folders designated as private without user permission, preventing data leaks, destruction, and/or ransom
* Snuffs-Out Malware ‘Downloaders’ — Malware ‘downloaders’ (a.k.a., drive-by download attacks) that malicious web servers Push into PCs through Web Browser flaws cannot execute, nor can other malicious executables.
* Nullifies ActiveX Vulnerabilities — Allows ActiveX controls spawned by popular applications to run as intended while preventing them from installing malware.
* Blocks USB Malware Attacks — Permits end-users to safely read and write to thumb drives and other USB devices plugged into their PC. It blocks malware hidden on USB media or mistakenly triggered by end-users.
* (New) Thwarts Master Boot Record (MBR) Attacks — Blocks all write operations to MBR, thwarting vicious attacks such as KillDisk as well as rootkit-based malware infestations such as Mebroot.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in AppGuard 1.4.7
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.